English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Improve English language skills
- Improve English pronunciation
- Increase English vocabulary
- Build English skills to support children in school
- Prepare for the U.S. Citizenship Exam
- Prepare for TOEIC and TOEFL Exams
- Prepare for academic programs
- Prepare for career training
- Prepare for employment
The ESL program has seven class levels from literacy (the alphabet, letter sounds, and simple words) to advanced (professional and academic vocabulary, grammar, conversation, and writing).
These courses teach English Language and structure, listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills with selected topics in employment, life skills, and culture.
For more information refer to the ESL Schedule of Classes.